Foundation Board Roster
- Vicki Graves-Mitchell - President
- Carol Berard - Secretary
- Eric Petersen - Treasurer
- Frank Barcott - Vice President
Purpose of the Anacortes Museum Foundation
The Museum Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the Anacortes Museum’s preservation and development through donations, fundraising and in-kind contributions. The Foundation hosts the museum’s special events and collaborates on projects ranging from publishing "A Walking Tour of Historic Downtown Anacortes," as well as raising funds for:
- Exhibits and programs at the Maritime Heritage Center and museum
- Maintenance of the landmark W.T. Preston snagboat, and
- Recent improvements to the courtyard of the museum’s Carnegie building.
Donations help fund special events and museum necessities that exceed monies available from the museum’s annual operating budget. For more information about supporting the Museum Foundation, please contact the Museum by phone at 360-293-1915 or email the Museum.