Mobile Printing Services
While the building is closed to the public, the first 10 black&white or 2 color prints per day are complimentary.
Pick up during our curbside hours.
Monday through Saturday 11am - 4pm, Tuesday 11am - 6pm
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
Printer is located on the Copier alcove area.
Method 1: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to any of six printers:
- Black & White email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black & White Duplex email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black & White Legal email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color Duplex email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color Legal email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Self Service Release Computer, located on the Copier alcove Area.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to https://www.printeron.net/apl/lib
Select one of the six library printers to print to:
- Black and White
- Black and White Duplex
- Black and White Legal
- Color Duplex
- Color Legal
At the Anacortes Public Library
At the Self Service Release Computer, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
- Click Pay from Vending Device
- Add money to coinbox, located below to the Computer. .
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.