Mobile Printing Servicees
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
Printer is located on the Copier alcove area.
Method 1: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to any of six printers:
- Black & White email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black & White Duplex email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black & White Legal email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color Duplex email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color Legal email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Self Service Release Computer, located on the Copier alcove Area.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to http://www.printeron.net/apl/lib
Select one of the six library printers to print to:
- Black and White
- Black and White Duplex
- Black and White Legal
- Color Duplex
- Color Legal
At the Anacortes Public Library
At the Self Service Release Computer, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
- Click Pay from Vending Device
- Add money to coinbox, located below to the Computer. .
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.