The Friends of the Library Community Meeting Room provides meeting space for the general public (educational, civic, and cultural groups only). Audio-visual equipment is offered to meeting room users, with the requirement that the user is given instruction on how to operate the equipment.
- Events can be booked between 7:00am to 10:00pm every day.
- The maximum capacity is currently 90 people.
- Events can be booked up to 90 days in advance.
- Each group or individual can make one booking per month.
Please read through the policy document for the full list or terms.
Use of Audio/Visual Equipment
If you plan on using our projector and/or microphones and it is your first time using the meeting room, you need to make an appointment to set up a brief tutorial of our systems.
- Assistance with AV equipment should be arranged prior to the event by calling Library Technology Assistance at (360) 299-1943.
How to Book
- Read the policy and user agreement on the side of the page.
- Click on the link below to take you to the booking calendar.
- Once you’ve made your booking check your email for the confirmation and make an account to be used for future bookings.