We offer a wide variety of early childhood programs/activities and youth summer camps. Here is a list of some of the programs that we offer. To see if we are currently taking registrations for any of these programs CLICK HERE.
- Pee Wee Sports – the widely popular program is geared towards kids ages 4-6 years old and is structured to provide kids with a basic introduction and participation in the following sports: Basketball (Winter Menu); Baseball (Spring Menu); Sports Camp (Summer Menu); and Soccer (Fall Menu).
- Youth Track and Field program – do you have a child who has lots of energy but does not want to participate in traditional team sports. This may be the program for them. (Spring Menu)
- Community Sailing Program – youth “learn to sail” classes taking place in the summer months. As well as a more competitive sailing team geared towards high school kids.
- We have classes geared towards Early Childhood Enrichment: Parent/Toddler play groups; Messy Me; Fancy Nancy Parties; and Superhero Day.
- Also, partnering with local businesses and organizations to offer “one day” affordable activities usually taking place on days when there is no school. Examples of these are Beach Party at WA Park, ACFL Hikes for kids led by the Friend of the Forest, and Movie Days (Anacortes Cinema).
- Kids looking for something to do during the summer months? Try one of the following Youth Camps: Survivor Camp; Art Camp; and Lego Engineering.
- We have also developed partner ships with local HS Sport Teams to offer Wrestling, Boys and Girls Basketball, Soccer, and Running Camps. In addition to those sports we have also offered Skateboarding Clinics, and a Bowling Camp (San Juan Lanes). Summer Menu whould have information abut sport camps.
- Skyhawks Sport Camps - providing opportunities for kids to play sports such as tennis, basketball, and soccer.
- British Soccer Camp - this unique soccer camps provides kids the opportunity to learn the game of soccer with a European touch!