Online Bill Pay System Powered by Paymentus
If you experience problems with our online payment system, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paymentus at (800) 420-1663. For questions about the City of Anacortes website or your Utility Bill, please e-mail Utility Billing or call (360) 293-1909.
Welcome to the City of Anacortes utility bill payment service powered by Paymentus.
Online payments may be made using Discover Card, Visa, MasterCard or ECheck.
Please note that your account number will change if you move or the home sells. It is your responsibility to deactivate the online bill pay when you move out.
Paymentus Online Bill Pay Requirements and Information:
· Please have your City of Anacortes utility account number available, along with the form of payment you will be using.
· Account numbers are attached to service addresses. If you move, or if the home changes ownership, the account number will change. Please verify that the account number you are paying matches the account number on your utility statements. *Failure to do so may result in service fees and water disconnection.
· It is up to you to cancel scheduled payments if you move. *Failure to do so may result in service fees and continued withdrawals from your payment account.
· If you are currently set up for "Auto-Pay" through the City of Anacortes and are changing over to online AutoPay payments, please contact our office to cancel your Auto-Pay account. *Failure to do so may result in multiple withdrawals and additional service fees.
· When making an e-check payment, please carefully verify your bank account and routing number. *Failure to do so will result in a failed payment and a service fee.
· We are only able to accept single payments up to $300.00. For amounts over $300.00, please make multiple payments.
· If your utility account is on a "cash only" status, you will only be able to pay through a credit card. *Checks, check cards and debit cards will not be accepted.
· It is your responsibility to cancel online AutoPay and deactivate e-mail notifications if you move or change service addresses.
· If you experience problems with our online payment system, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call Paymentus at (800) 420-1663.
Paymentus Online Bill Pay Instructions
Read the Paymentus Online Bill Pay Requirements and Information (above) and click on "ACCEPT."
You will then be directed to the Customer Portal.
Create an online account:
Click on “Register Now” and enter your information
Once you have set up your account, if you forget your password, click on the link indicated on the Customer Portal.
Select Add Account
Enter your City of Anacortes 9 digit utility account number without dashes
Note: The City of Anacortes does not currently offer a "paperless" option.
Read the Terms & Conditions
If you agree to the Terms & Conditions, click in the checkbox and select "Add Account"
View your statement online:
Select "View Bill" next to the account you want to view
Some billing statements may not appear online. You may contact Utility Billing to request a copy of any missing statements.
Please note that your account number will change if you move or the home sells It is your responsibility to deactivate the online bill pay when you move out.
Make a one-time payment:
Select "Pay My Bill"
Select Utility Bill account number
Schedule recurring payments:
Go to “AutoPay”
Select Utility Bill account number
Cancel online AutoPay:
Go to “AutoPay” section
Click on pencil symbol beside “Schedule Details”
Click on “Remove Schedule”
Change your credit card information:
Go to “My Wallet” section
Click on “Edit” beside method of payment you would like to update or remove
Enter updated information and click “Confirm” or,
To remove payment method entirely, click on “Remove Payment Method”
Go to “Accounts” section
Click on pencil image beside “Account Details”
Click on “Remove Account”
If you experience problems with the Paymentus online payment system, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paymentus at (800) 420-1663.
Questions about your utility bill should be directed to City of Anacortes Utility Billing or call (360) 293-1909.