Request email notification when page changes Email Me When This Page is Updated

Visit the Anacortes Municipal Court or Legal Department page for more information.

Can the City Attorney advise me on civil matters?
No. The City Attorney is the attorney for the government of the City of Anacortes, not the citizens. Private legal matters should be directed to civil practice attorneys. They are listed under specific practice areas under "attorneys" in the yellow page section of the phone book.

How can I find out when a case is scheduled for Court? Call the Anacortes Municipal Court (360) 293-1913

How should I report a crime? Crimes should be reported through the 911 phone system.

Where can I find a Justice of the Peace to perform a marriage ceremony? Skagit County District Court can help you schedule a judge for a marriage ceremony, call (360) 336-9320.

Where can I get a copy of a city ordinance or resolution? Copies of all City ordinances or resolutions are available upon request at our Finance Department or the City Attorney`s office. You can view our codified ordinances by searching online here.

Anacortes Municipal Court
1218 24th St
Across from Island Hospital and Anacortes Middle School
Mailing Address: 1218 24th St Anacortes WA 98221
Municipal Court Telephone: (360) 293-1913
Fax: (360) 299-4224