The legal analysis portion of the UW Study concludes there will be significant costs and challenges from I-933 in cities. Our opinion is that the fiscal analysis isnít flawed, just incomplete.
The cost estimate of I-933 for Anacortes is:
As a final note, your city may have looked at this issue and reached a different estimate based on other data or assumptions. Please contact City Hall, 360-299-1950, for a better description of their cost estimate methodology to get a better understanding of how their study was conducted and its limitations with the above referenced figures.
- Total Impact Estimate (the sum of Compensation, Analysis, Appraisals, and Litigation estimates below): $15,853,657 to $20,243,900
- Compensation Estimate (Total estimate for actions/conditions impacting land in cities between 1996-2006): $15,599,465 to $19,919,317
- Estimate of Analysis (annual estimate) $48,750 to $62,250
- Estimate of Appraisals (annual estimate) $75,441 to $96,333
- Estimate for Litigation (annual estimate) $130,000 to $166,000