• Flag Pavilion
  • Seafarers
  • Aerial
  • Skyline Marina
  • Mt Erie
  • Loop Road
  • State Ferry

Anacortes City News

Press Release - 3:30 PM UPDATE LITTLE CRANBERRY LAKE FIRE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - UPDATE Little Cranberry Lake Fire - 3:15 PM Monday August 29, 2016 - Update on the Anacortes Forestlands fire at Little Cranberry Lake. The fire at Little Cranberry Lake is 95% contained, the remaining 5% is on cliff areas that are tough terrain to access. The fire is controlled. DNR staff including 44-hand crew, 3 engine staff members, and 2 incident command staff are still working the fire. GIS mapping of the fire area has determined that approximately 18 acres have burned through the Little Cranberry Lake forestland area.  

Read More...

D Avenue and 32nd Street Overlay Project - Expect Delays August 29, 2016-Due to the identified change in the weather later this week, Lakeside Industries will be paving 32nd Street between D Avenue and M Avenue. D Avenue will be weather pending and will most likely happen the week of September 6.

Portable Message Boards are updated daily to reflect the change in project schedule. Expect Delays and Use Alternate Routes. Thank you for your patience.

 

Read More...

2017 Lodging Tax Fund Applications

The 2017 Lodging Tax Fund applications to promote tourism in Anacortes are now available on line!  The deadline to submit your application is Monday, October 10, 2016.  Find the application and information regarding funding at:  http://www.cityofanacortes.org/LodgeTax.php

Upcoming City Events